Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor
The Cuisinart Food Processor should is well worth the investment and belongs in any serious foodie’s kitchen.
This product is well worth the investment. The Cuisinart food processor Nicole purchased back in the 1990’s is still going strong after making countless plant-based foods for almost 3 decades (just needed to replace the container once)!
- Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Cord length : 36 Inches
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” And “off/pulse” Buttons
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Detachable disc stem
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable.
- Refer to the user manual to ensure proper set-up and features of the unit prior to use.
- MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Stainless Steel Standard Slicing Disc (4mm) and Medium Shredding Disc
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.